As of April 2023, the top 10 most-followed Instagram accounts are as follows:
- Instagram itself – with over 634 million followers.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – A Portuguese professional footballer who is widely regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time. He has over 577 million followers on Instagram.
Lionel Messi – An Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Paris Saint-Germain and the Argentina national team. He has over 454 million followers on Instagram.
- Selena Gomez – An American singer, actress, and producer who has won several awards in the entertainment industry. She has over 411 million followers on Instagram.
Kylie Jenner – An American model, socialite, and businesswoman who is the founder of Kylie Cosmetics. She has over 386 million followers on Instagram.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – A former professional wrestler turned actor who has starred in several blockbuster movies. He has over 374 million followers on Instagram.
- Ariana Grande-“Ariana Grande” has given her fans plenty of reason to follow along in recent years. With a feed filled with teasers of what she’s got in the works, plus glimpses into her personal life, there’s plenty more to expect from this star. Also she has over 362 millions followers on Instagram.
- Kim Kardashian – An American media personality, socialite, and businesswoman who rose to fame with her family’s reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has over 350 million followers on Instagram.
- Beyonce Knowle. -Hey, Ms. Carter. There will only ever be one Beyoncé. The ultimate multi-hyphenate changed the way artists release music forever with Lemonade, and Queen Bey has found a way to toe the line between larger-than-life superstardom while still giving us the occasional intimate glimpse into her and her family’s world through social media. Also she has over 302 millions followers on Instagram.
- Khloe Kardashian -Welcome, Khloe. Naturally, it took a Kardashian to finally bump the OG social media star Justin Bieber from his Top 10 spot. And with 300 million followers on the most followed Instagram accounts list — Kendall isn’t far behind.
These celebrities are highly sought-after by brands for collaborations and endorsements due to their huge following on Instagram. They have managed to build a massive social media presence by sharing their personal lives, promoting their work, and engaging with their followers. With the increasing popularity of Instagram, it has become a powerful tool for influencers and businesses to grow their brand and reach a wider audience.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings